Personality test - Flowery rabbit ladder

The jellyfish is back! =D

This is one of the rare moments when I will actually something inspirational / something to do with personalities as I'm a person who classify all these as... well, anyhow. But hey, here's an interesting one shared by RT Lester during lunch. :)

=====

Setting: In a room, initially an empty room, with no doors, windows, etc... (how the hell is that possible?)

1. So you're in the room, and there's a box. Describe the box, what type of box is it. Is it opened or closed?
2. So about the location of the box, where is it? In the middle of the room? The side of the room?
3. Next up, there's some flowers. How many flowers are there? Type of flowers?
4. Where are the flowers?
5. Following that, a ladder. How high is the ladder? 
6. Where is the ladder?
7. With a very cute twist, there's a rabbit! What colour is the rabbit? 
8. Where is the rabbit, and what is it doing?
9. Adding in a random feature, a horse. Where is the horse? 
10. Last one, when the wind blows (not necessary a cold wind), what happens? 

So using your imagination, visualise and see what yon can come out with! :) The locations and distances of every item/creature matters! 

=====

So using a logical method, this is what I visualised. A floral arrangement room (from a Chinese comapny) which consisted of racks (nt supposed to be there) holding brown cartons of artificial flowers of at least 20 types at 3 sides of the walls. There's a ladder at the corner (in between 2 sides of the walls with racks) that is high enough to reach the ceiling. On the 4th side of the wall, there's a table so that people can arrange the flowers (which is where I will stand), and a brown rabbit enjoying life in a cage beside the table. On the table, there's a golden horse statue which actually symbolises good luck. (Long Ma Jing Shen)

In the Q/A form:

1. Brown carton boxes of normal size that can hold long stalks of artificial flowers, open top boxes.
2. Side of the room, on racks.
3. At least 20 types of different flowers.
4. Some in the box, some on the table,
5. A ladder high enough to reach the ceiling. 
6. At the corner of the room, furthest away from me.
7. Brown rabbit! Like my cousin's one! =)
8. It's beside me in a cage, playing, drinking water, sleeping, playing? 
9. A golden horse statue on the table. :)
10. Nothing happens. Well by nonsensical logic there's no windows or doors right?

Distance, from nearest to furthest: The golden horse statue, rabbit, flowers, ladder.

=====

Interpretations according to RT Lester:

1. Down to earth. Your friends play a large part in your life.
2. Not a self-centered person, prefer to put others before myself.
3. Have quite a lot of friends
4. Have friends of different personalities
5. Career: Can go rather high, but not exceeding potential.
6. Career will not be of extreme importance to me.
7. I will dote on my gf / wife. 
8. Will let me gf / wife enjoy life, but I'll tend to be a bit abusive.
9. NO INTERPRETATION. The horse is supposed to be a real life horse.
10. If a disaster / something catastrophoic happens in my life, my life will not change. 

Distance represents priorities in my life.

1*: Family (even though the horse doesn't count)
1: Gf/Wife
2. Friends
3. Career

=====

Reflections:

1. Yea, quite true. 
2. I remembered someone saying that about me... "Jefferson does not do it for himself, he does it for others."
3. Nope. I think close friends like less than 5 siol.
4. Yea... Once you have gone into Civil Defence, you will understand. =P
5. Really ah!? 
6. No comments.
7. Yeah!
8. Abusive sounds kinda scary, I hope that will not happen. o.o
9. ^.^ v
10. Ideal situation. That means I can solve major problems easily~!

=====

Some of the other answers given, which I found it rather funny but they really symbolise something.

--

1. So you're in the room, and there's a box. Describe the box, what type of box is it. Is it opened or closed?
2. So about the location of the box, where is it? In the middle of the room? The side of the room?

A: Large Treasure crate that occupied most of the middle of the room!
I: A person who has high ego and whatever the person says matter. 

--

3. Next up, there's some flowers. How many flowers are there? Type of flowers?
4. Where are the flowers?

A: Many flowers scattered everywhere in the room!
I: The person really has a lot bunch of friends from literally everywhere! 

A: Chrysanthemum wallpaper, to nicely decorate the room.
I: O_O That's special, but the flowers are supposed to be real or artificial~!

--

5. Following that, a ladder. How high is the ladder? 
6. Where is the ladder?

A: In the corner of the room, crashing through the ceiling! 
I: This person's career really shoot out to the moon and the stars.

--

7. With a very cute twist, there's a rabbit! What colour is the rabbit? 
8. Where is the rabbit, and what is it doing?

A: A colourful rabbit!
I: LOLWUT

--

9. Adding in a random feature, a horse. Where is the horse? 

A: A horse with unicorn horns stand proudly in the middle of the room!
I: Too creative imagination. But yeah, apparently the horse represents your family or something. I didn't hear about this part carefully as my statue doesn't count...

--

10. Last one, when the wind blows (not necessary a cold wind), what happens? 

A: The ladder crash onto the rabbit, and the rabbit dies.
I: When a huge problem happens in somebody's career, the wife will suffer significantly. 

A: All the flower petals will drop.
I: The person will lose a lot of his friends, or his friends will suffer by helping him/her.

A: The rabbit will be flying around the room.
I: -_-!!! 

A: The horse protects the rabbit.
I:  The person's wife will be sort of protected by the family, and they go through this together. 
*Side note: I feel this is the best answer! When people say that you go through thick and thin, that will be very touching as most people nowadays would seriously backstab / turn a blind eye towards problems.*

A: The rabbit hides in the box.
I: The wife will go through everything with the husband. 
*Side note: Another good one!*

=============================

Yeah, that's about all for this rare, inspirational sharing. What's yours? :)

*Listening to Savage Garden: I knew I love you while typing this post*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Review NTU SPMS - MAS

Course Review NTU SPMS - Electives

NTU MAS or NUS stats?