Last lesson in NUS

Today, the last lesson (set theory) in NUS is over. The next time I see the school. it means it's finals. XD

Oh, today crashed WL sociology lecture. Very boring. The part I caught which is funny is that don't try to rephrase quotes if you do not understand what is is trying to say, as this shows you don't know what you are doing. =P

I think WL got himself a girl, they even had the same laptop design (couple laptop, aw so cute)!!! =P Forgot what's her name. Is it Ying Jie or something? Here's wishing him all the best, it's time he got 1 anyway.

-------------

I didn't know you like me too, it must be difficult to say it ya? Same here, I am shy too. =)

Haha random lolz~

~~~~~~~~~



Here's wishing everyone all the best for their upcoming finals! 6 here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Review NTU SPMS - MAS

Course Review NTU SPMS - Electives

NTU MAS or NUS stats?