Y3S2 1 finals down!

The jellyfish is back!

Today is the 1st finals, Graph Theory in NUS. Not bad, think I did quite decent. Not fantastic, but at least it's pass-able, with chances of getting a B+ ^_^ That's also the 1st time I did finals in a tutorial room. Normally NTU holds its exams in big halls like Nanyang Audi, sports hall, etc. This cosy tutorial room (for set theory) lets everybody panic together in a more packed manner. But it's very fast, 4 minutes after 7pm, everybody is released. I like the efficiency. XD

Talked with ZH a bit on whatsapp. Well he is official with his girl liao (which is great!), and here I am still stuck... ~_~ Ok Jeff, it is about time you stop dragging and just ask.

Anyways, I also learnt that there is something called credit exchange ratio. Apparently 20MC in NUS = 18AU in NTU. Does anybody know about this, cos I certainly don't know~! >.<

Alright, that's the end of a short post. Tomorrow morning still got a 2.5hrs coding & cryptography finals. Hope not so difficult ya? :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Review NTU SPMS - MAS

Course Review NTU SPMS - Electives

NTU MAS or NUS stats?