End of DHL work

Finally! The DHL temporary job has ended! 

Definitely not a smooth journey, since I am working as the 2nd batch of temps after the migration of DHL & Electrolux (Household Appliance). Unlike other temp jobs, nothing much to comment about this job, except that WL helped / guided me a lot in this job. @_@

========= Some photos are found in my phone ==========


The 1st day of work! Super heavy rain and flooding @_@

---


Saturday lunch, chicken cutlet fried rice, always the nicest lunch in the week. :D

---



No impression / recollection of when the heck did I take this photo. Well, that features WL and Josh working very serialsly, oops seriously.

===========================

Lessons learnt

1. Try to complete everything, if you can't, prioritize some and sacrifice the others
2. Whatever taught in school about writing good Emails is seriously not applicable in the real life.
3. Never trust the inventory, use it as a guide.
4. Keep things simple and never over-complicate things.
5. More individual common sense is needed than understanding the workflow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My last few weeks were dedicated to solving admin problems for temps, and I think luckily got WL to help me find / process some stuff even though he's damn busy doing overseas export. Heng ah, his 2 years of NS as a clerk didn't go in vain.

At last. ORD lo! :D 
[I think my actual SCDF ORD never felt as happy as this]
[Here's hoping Dexter will continue to be an awesome executive!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Review NTU SPMS - MAS

Course Review NTU SPMS - Electives

NTU MAS or NUS stats?