2012/2013 NY resolution

- The most important tool for success is the belief that you will succeed, thus dare to dream, dare to believe and aim for the moon, cos even if you fail, you will land among the stars! -

This super inspirational (cough) sentence is formed by sorta combining 3 quotes during P2, P5 and the poster i saw in BP's IPW room. =P I see that everybody else around has been doing a new year resolution for themselves, so perhaps I should be doing one to go with the flow ya? =P

As WL would say... "WAO COPYCAT SIA!"


-----

So just a review of happenings in 2012. ^^

Achievements unlocked!

1. Completed my NSF life! With no MCs somemore. =P Where's my prize!!!
2. Passed my Class 3 TP! Yep, with my car door closed.

Walao that's all!?


Trivial things which I liked about the year~

1. Literally saved a life during duty! =P
2. Updated with newer songs, yep no more Sleeping Child only! ^^
3. Countless fun outings with WL and War! XD
4. Managed to try teaching tuition a few times! Just for the sampling experience. :)
5. Speaking Hokkien to the elderly in a very funny accent. O.O


Some things which I didn't do in 2012. =(

1. Club! Ok la that's not a bad thing to miss right?
2. Get a girlfriend. Aw. =(
3. Get firm! Yep I am so nice to everybody! >.<
4. Pass IPPT! Aiya lol.
5. Once again, not sorting out files in my com properly, messy folders everywhere!


-----

To the new year ahead...!


Goals, nope not talking about soccer!

1. Perhaps I should lose a bit more weight and time to get a bit fit!
2. At least pass Uni's life w/o getting a jialat grade like in JC. -_-
3. Be more sociable / self-confident! As always.
4. Earn more money before the studying term starts!
5. I should probably find 1 day to organize my room properly~!


Trivial things to consider doing in 2013!

1. Start a good habit of reading newspapers after CNY! ^^
2. Change my wallet, I have 4 new ones to choose from.
3. Should I get a feel of Shorthand?
4. Understand basic Korean / Jap!
5. Time to learn to cook delicious dishes!
6. Go for 3 cycling outings! Prefably 1 in the night. XD
7. Sia la, haven't visit USS before.
8. Perhaps I should get some song lyrics in my head. =/
9. Hmm... perhaps I should buy a hoodie? Or should I buy a new cap?
10. Make my blog posts more interesting! Not just boring words~

============================

So here's to a good year ahead! XD

*Heh heh, the published timing is obviously fake* :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Review NTU SPMS - MAS

Course Review NTU SPMS - Electives

NTU MAS or NUS stats?