Guild outing - Music with DJ ZhangYi XD

Some MVs sharing! ^^ Some of them would be the ones we have sang, a few others would be the ones I tried to find but failed, and some other songs. Turn up the music and enjoy! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------
Some of the songs we sang!
-------------------------------------------------------------





Clubbing song (sorta)! I still prefer this version over the slow one.

~~~~~




Gold! The official lyrics video, which Nat asked me to sing with her. Surprisingly I still vaguely remembered the tune, thanks to Encik Ibrahim asking me to help him find the title of this song. Nobody else heard of this song before, WL seemed to like it though!

'You got my heartbeat racing like a CHEETAH'. We got a case of Tachycardia here!

~~~~~






Lyrics video! Once again reminded of JCube's Chilli's. The MV inside the CC seemed to be of a different pitch. Nevertheless, still quite a not bad song. :)

TS: When you, said you, needed space.
WL: WHAT!?!?!?

~~~~~




ATL's Backseat Serenade, a hopeless record song! Finally I found a proper name for one of my phone folder category!

~

[Flashback]

At 2:05 in the video, Nat was watching the MV and munching away.

Nat: Oh look, I'm eating that now! :D

(Me and WL stares at her food, it turned out to be Old Chang Kee's crispy soft squid.

WL: Wrong la!
Jeff: ODNS calls a squid, OCTOPUS.

~

The awesome moment when WL shouted: "BACKSEAT SERENADE, DIZZY HURRICANE!" Check out  his cover someday! ^^

=============================================
Songs I tried to find but are not there O_O
=============================================




Far East Movement's song! Classified as clubbing song in WL's definition. Nice right? ^^

~~~~~








One of the songs I found from WL's folder and decided to find the MV, but they didn't have it. Took this video off from somebody who nicely put in the lyrics, so enjoy! Another hopeless record!

~~~~~





I'm always confused between I'm escapin' to... VS I escape into... No idea which one is correct. But hey it's a nice song, and not by One Direction! :)

=====================================
New songs! With something to blend in the new year!
=====================================




PVD's music + Owl City (Adam Young voice) = Power! ^^ I think this should be a clubbing song, it sounds like! Something suitable to listen to when cycling at night. =P

~~~~~





Super catchy tune! 11th position in 98.7FM top 20 countdown on 28th December! Don't think it's a hopeless record. =/

Everything that I want, I want from you! ^^

~~~~~




Yep, it ain't the end of the world! 2012 by Jay Sean ft. Nicki Minaj! Celebrate by singing this song in 2013, starting from today! =P

=================================






All right, that's all for the sharing! Brought to you by DJ ZhangYi! Yep, dark cap, dark shirt, dark lighting (nvr on lights) = cool guy sitting in the dark. Different from the white shirt cute appearance right? Ahaha...!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Review NTU SPMS - MAS

Course Review NTU SPMS - Electives

NTU MAS or NUS stats?