SOH June 2016 outing

The jellyfish is back! =D This post is a little late, but I guess that's fine! Posting a bit about birthday celebrations and SOH guild outing. :)

1. Birthday stuff
2. SOH guild outing

===================================

1. 24th birthday! :)

1st June (Wed)
Ok, so 1st June was a normal day at DSO. Simple meals with SH (<3), interns (^^) and parents (:D).


2nd June (Thur)
Had dinner with War, JM and Tean. Tean came a bit late as he was doing some stuff in Chinatown and he rushed over to JE (woah thanks so much haha). War is also doing intern near JE, something about correcting slides and language of various uni mods, most engineering. JM has just finished intern at the milk powder factory. :)

Anyway, we had a simple dinner at JE Saizeria. Ate mushroom and broccoli pasta, simply delicious. Random chat about school life, intern life, and how Jeff asked SH to be his gf. I realised I also had a simple dinner with JM and War too for last year's birthday. Anyways thanks guys!

Oh yeah, JM treated me for the meal. How nice =D


3rd June (Fri)
A date with SH <3 Ate dinner at the Indian cafe (Her vegetarian set is damn big omg lol), I had the butter chicken briyani set (damn nice). After that we walked for a few hours, from Bishan all the way to her house. Walking with the girl you like can be very nice haha. =)


5th June (Sun)
SOH guild outing! Featuring WL, Nat, YL. Underfame, YX, ZY, and of course myself. =P Well WL organised this outing, and appraently he used one of the older methods I did in the past, to ask everybody to reach at 2.30pm, and just nice everyone reach at about 3pm. :) Dunno why it didn't work too well for me in the past, but oh well. (This applies to everyone except ZY)

~~~

Afternoon: Singing K at the Rendezevous hotel. I dunno how to spell that, but that is just beside SOTA.

Nat was very enthu in choosing songs, YL was damn pro at CL songs, WL is practically singing every song. Jeff sang some too. ZY, YX and Underfame are all shy. =P Oh yeah, they also found a birthday song dedicated to me and ZY~ That was absolutely random.

Some of the (more legit) songs we sang:



Apparently no one in the guild is familiar with this except Nat. Since I heard of this, I tried to sing and hey it is not that difficult. =)

---------------------



WL is not in a KTV room without the existence of an ATL song.

---------------------



We sang this twice. Once before ZY's arrival, and once after. This was the 1st song ZY requested.

----------------------



2nd song ZY requested. Jeff is totally unfamiliar with this. O_O

----------------------



Nat: This song is very nice but I don't know how to sing!!!
Ok ba, if I can memorise this song lyrics, I will sing it at the next guild KTV session. XD That's gonna be a challenge!

-------------------------------



Ok, I dunno why did Underfame chose this. But neither Jeff nor Underfame knows how to sing this even though we're kinda Owl City fans. >.<

===========================================

Evening: We ate dinner at Saizeria.

I know right, that's only a 3 days gap... Well, I ate the cheese chicken for a change instead of eating the same mushroom pasta again. Not bad, quite nice.

It's been a long time since everyone saw YX. My memory of YX before that day was that he's a rather short guy, quite skinny, but break voice already. Ok that image must be thrown away. He is now damn toned, lean-buff (I don't know whats the term), and I think slightly taller than me liao. Gonna go NTU Aerospace, zai in my opinion. =P

A quiet affair for the start of the dinner, until Nat also asked how everybody is doing. Now should be like the holiday period for most people, ZY being the youngest in the group, 19 years old. Woah, next year no more teenagers in the group liao >.< Everybody was like schooling/NS 4 years ago, now...

ZY: Poly gonna be Y2, com engine, damn imba results.
Nat and YL: SIM, now holiday.
YX: NS (where got time?)
WL, Underfame, Jeff: Uni gonna be Y4.

Gone were the days when I started out in SoulLegend, with Ricky asking me how come I kept playing maple and didn't study. Oh yeah, number, sora (Vic), and slowthrower (MW) were in the guild too. Then soon there's Underfame who accompanied me for quite a long time, Nat who was already inside? Then during PJ period there's Ninja and WL too. ^^ Ok ba WL kinda played a big part in my life. I never really watched shows / cared about technology / listen to songs until this guy introduced lots of stuff. It is nice that even though we do not play maple a lot now (with the exception of WL), there is still a chat served as a bonding item. :)

As the years went by, we all are now getting older, wonder what's gonna be like in the future. :) Oh yeah WL mentioned SOH is a guild for single people... I guess I am currently an exception, hmm. =P

Near 9+ we all went home. Apparently WL and Nat wanted to go home and play together. (As in maple) Anyway while WL and Nat were walking together in front, the rest of the 5 of us walked behind them... Then is when I asked an interesting question out of fun~

Jeff: "Hey guys! Do you all think they are suitable as a couple?" =P

Guess what? The answer is a general no. Reason? Nat is way too excited and WL is simply too emotionless. ~.~ (Applies Line Brown and Cony model in) That's what make WL unique~ It's the 8th year of knowing him and it is still the same since J1 haha. :D

~~~

Then that's about it for a happy guild outing :) There's gonna be 2 more upcomings, 1 for WL and 1 for Vic who is apparently visiting SG somewhere in August. Shall look forward to that! :D

======================================

So that's the week of celebrations. This year I got a few presents, none of them being a programming book unlike the past 2 years. =P

SH / Marcus(?) gave me a dumbbell. Probably hinting that I should exercise more. So now I got 1 at home, and I got 1 at DSO. Probably should find a good guide for dumbbell exercise.

- SH also gave me a separate wallet. :)
- My parents gave me a pair of shoes and a chair with cushion.

In many people's opinions (especially girls), SH being my gf is the best present for me this year. Haha lol~~ XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Review NTU SPMS - MAS

Course Review NTU SPMS - Electives

NTU MAS or NUS stats?