2017 resolution

The jellyfish is back!

It is the last hour of 2016, and thus I shall reflect something on the year, and make some new resolutions for the new year 2017. =D

---

So to look at back 2016... What do I like about the year?
1. The GPA is great! Well, at least for me I am satisfied. =D
2. Finally got officially attached with SH. ^^ <3
3. Had some exchange experience in NUS!
4. Had decent internship experience at DSO! I did not do fantastically, but it is still decent. :)
5. Many nice dates with SH and many nice outings with War / WL / JM! =D
6. Found a job!

---

What is not that great?

1. Jeff could be more romantic, seriously. =/
2. Should have exercised more! Didn't eat too much, but still maybe go run more / gym more.
3. Still never go for enough cycling trips. -.-
4. Should have enjoyed myself more. 2016 was a super busy year for studying.

---

Resolutions for 2017!

1. To finish my FYP properly. Yup, Jeff needs that.
2. To do full-time work properly!
3. Get deeper in a couple relationship with SH~~ <3
4. Hopefully can go for 3 cycling outings. =D
5. Go enjoy life more. Probably I should continue with the weekly gym when school reopens!

~~~~~

And on that note, happy new year to everyone! ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Review NTU SPMS - MAS

Course Review NTU SPMS - Electives

NTU MAS or NUS stats?