Python and Anaconda

So here is a joke-of-the-day which I made yesterday at DSO. =P

For those who have touched programming before, you would have known that Python is a programming language. Interpreted language, rather cool, easy to learn for  beginners. So my work requires me to use Python as a language. So Yuan Hao was nice enough to help me find some python libraries/packages that could help me with my work. :)

YH: Hey Jeff, can you help me search for Anaconda?
Jeff: (Wth is Anaconda?) Oh ok...

(Uses Bing: Found pictures of snakes and Nicki Minaj's Anaconda)

This can't be correct ya? Why would YH want songs?

(Jeff inputs: "Python Anaconda", clicks images. Full of snakes.)


YH: Jeff are you done? (Looks at the snakes) LOL not this anaconda!
(Jeff was damn embarrassed >.<)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is what Anaconda (programming) really is:

Anaconda is a Python package list. It has many scientific packages that can be used for computations. Below is a link.

https://docs.continuum.io/anaconda/pkg-docs


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. I guess I will remember this for life... XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Review NTU SPMS - MAS

Course Review NTU SPMS - Electives

NTU MAS or NUS stats?