Valentine Day 2014

The jellyfish is back! :D

=========

I distributed out chocolates~ (small ones, and also with unique messages depending on who the receiver is) LC was damn curious to see what I wrote for SH, luckily she didnt show her. XD

Today at NTU, Zalora gave out roses (real!) + delivery card to the girls and delivery cards w/o flowers to the guys... -_-



---

No wonder need communication tutorial for SPMS students, I should improve my communication skills~

I took SH's rose all the way from North Spine until we reached the tutorial room.

Tutor: Seeing that you have a flower, do you have admirers?
Jeff: Oh no la, I helped her to take the flower.
(Suddenly the class went silent)

Grace: Eh, you 2 together already ah?
Jeff: Orhs not yet.
JL: Yet?
Grace: Yet?
Jeff: o.o

---

After school, I brought SH to go popular and buy her stuff, and so happen to be on the same train as JL.

JL: Wah you 2 go date ah?
SH was shy (so cute!) >.<
Jeff: Oh, buy present (true hor) ^^
JL: Aiya SH buy present confirm excuse de, anywhere can also buy present mah. Jeff you know what to buy meh?

Jeff: Er... No (ok this is honest)

Walao, should have thought of a better excuse. =/

---

SH went to transfer her old ez-link card money to the new one. Everything seemed awesome, and the suspense of the mysterious amount of money in the card kept us interested, until...

SMRT staff: "Maam, there's only 25 cents inside."
Jeff: -_-!!!
SH: o.o!?

Alamak SH you cute la, you find the ticket counter, queue up, then only 25 cents!

Bought SY's present, not expensive, but I feel it's kinda meaningful. After that I treated her to tang yuan (random o_O) and a taste of mango pudding. Apparently she likes any dessert with fruits (probably except rambutan)

[I gave the SPLASH questions to her, hope she will do :) ]

She renewed her PDL at Singapore Post, hope she will pass on the 3rd attempt! :D The trainee's service excellent sia, someone should give her a prize for her help! (Note: Registered articles can only be kept for 10 days)

---

Time passed damn fast, she had to go home and eat dinner (15th day of CNY). :) I didn't take her to eat a proper dinner, but ah oh well~ Next time.

---

Something I found from my phone, this is the song PH liked in PJ!




SH, Happy Valentine's Day! :D

~~~~~~~

Ok now time to see which tutorials should I download so that I can print and do tmr. @_@

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Review NTU SPMS - MAS

Course Review NTU SPMS - Electives

NTU MAS or NUS stats?