Random Thursday

A random Thursday @_@

Morning:
My mother mentioned I am turning 22 this year, and also said something about her marrying at 22 (eh how come u still no gf ah!)

Noon:
My father's taxi broke down unexpectedly. 

Afternoon:
ZH and his surprise visit. Unexpected swim after that.

Early evening:
Rated her to be not chio. But I will be with her if she wants to. :)

Evening: 
My father asked me to look at big sweep, and hey the last 4 digits (9222) match one of the number strings! Almost made me believe that the ticket won $1000... -_-!!! [Needs 7 numbers]

Night:
Underfame asked me how to go to any MRT station from Woodlands Checkpoint.

When Odus falls down, the sound it makes is SIMILAR to WL yelping when War interrupts WL playing and leading to a lost. 

~~~

Ahahaha lolol...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Review NTU SPMS - MAS

Course Review NTU SPMS - Electives

NTU MAS or NUS stats?