Random mv and Videos Sep 2013

The jellyfish is back! :D

Life is kinda hectic, so somehow I didn't get the time to listen to some newer songs (unlike the previous few months). So a few newer(?) songs, and the rest are all older ones. See how many do you remember? =P

Oh, when I mean old, it's not until War's extent, that will be prehistoric.

A bit more towards the clubbin(?) side though... Enjoy!

==========

Finally, it's NTU recess week! To start off this auspicious break, here's a song by Big Time Rush, '24/7'. Not referring to 7-11!



All day, everyday, is a holiday! Live your life, 24-Seven! :D

-----

The next one is a song which I came across while trying to find a song which I have heard in a candy store. Somebody uploaded this during 2008, so this song must be at least 5 years old! Enjoy this one, it's Uptown Girl by Westlife. :D



-----

The next one is recommended by WL. (I think he recommended this while playing MapleStory)



A rather nice song. I must have heard of that somewhere... Hmm...

-----

Now this is definitely an old song, since War has it in his phone~! XD Enjoy!



I got the impression that this is a 'night' song, whatever that means.

Are we human, or are we hamsters~?

-----

Ok, now for a sorta clubbin(?) song. It's an Icona Pop song~ I don't usually listen to songs from this band, but somehow this sounds nicer than their other songs, and it's definitely not as short as 'I love it'. [I think that's only 2 mins+]



The starting few seconds sound like some Singapore NDP song. Lolol~~~

-----

An Owl City song from the album 'The Midsummer station'  [2012]. I came across this randomly, and found it to be well, rather unique! Not that I really liked it, but it sounds very different from his other songs. Perhaps it sounds like something Usher / Pitbull would sing with.



Boom shaka-laka!

-----

Chinese song! XD



-----

For a change, a Japanese song. ^^



Does anyone remember this? I sorta liked NEWS' songs during JC. Ah, awesome studying life. :)

-----

Oh, a mystery puzzle. (Which I definitely don't know the answer)
This song title says Sleepwalker by Owl City, but it definitely doesn't sound like him! Anybody knows who sang this?



Sounds like a rock song which Owl City wrote. Special huh. =/

-----

Ending on a lighter note, it's Count On Me by Bruno Mars. :) Enjoy!




My father liked this song. He said it's light.

==========

That's all for the month of Sep. Cheers~! =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Review NTU SPMS - MAS

Course Review NTU SPMS - Electives

NTU MAS or NUS stats?