1st week of Y3S2 and 2016 resolution

The jellyfish is back! :)

Today marks the end of the 1st week of Y3S2. New timetable, new mods, and a whole new experience in NUS. Hope it goes well! =D

So this semester... I am taking many mods! 4 in NTU, 3 i NUS. That's the equivalent of 25AU in NTU. So to anyone who is reading this post and is from NTU, wish me some luck! =D

NUS: Graph Theory, Set Theory, Coding Theory
NTU: Numerical, Data Structures, Environment, Independent study

Well the first two days in NUS were ok... Got lost a bit, especially in the science buildings, but still alright. The study content esp. set theory can be confusing at times. ~.~

----------

Anyway, I shall reflect something from 2015, and put some new (and hopefully more realistic goals) for 2016. =)

What I like about 2015
1. The results are awesome! Especially the programming ones!
2. Spending time in all the nice outings with War/WL, and also with SH =)
3. Finally finished URECA project decently! =D
4. Relieved some memories in Maple, esp. with my xbow haha. XP
5. YOLO with transcription and MATLAB TA in Y3S1

What I think can be improved?
1. Like didn't exercise a lot, other than the near weekly runs in the semester with Marcus
2. Still not officially attached -.- I should ask sometime.
3. Didn't watch many shows...

Some goals and resolutions for 2016!
1. Go for 3 cycling outings! (Acually 1 down, on 8th Jan with Dadadidadi)
2. Do my Internship at DSO properly, and have a good experience =D
3. Be a better lab TA, guide people nicely without giving too much hints =P
4. Enjoy my NUS experience in Y3S2, and learn some more computing in Y4S1!
5. Do some interesting that is not academic :)
6. Get officially attached <3

Wow, I think it is one of the rare times "get good results" isn't on my list. Well, my results can get 2nd upper liao (even if I just pass everything), so I think it is better for me to go join something else ya? =P

----------

Hopefully next week is a better one! I will be teaching C++ as lab TA, Tuesday 1330-1530 and Friday 1030-1230, both com lab 1. ^_^ Let's hope it is not so disastrous! XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Review NTU SPMS - MAS

Course Review NTU SPMS - Electives

NTU MAS or NUS stats?