Random mv and Videos June 2013

The jellyfish is back! Happy June holidays to all, esp. in this super hazy climate. =P Some songs to share this month, which most of the songs are of a non-clubbing nature, so enjoy! =D

==========

Starting off with a Taylor Swift song, here's 'Mean'!



One of the not-so-noisy songs of Taylor Swift. Sounds like something you can sing along~

==========

Next up, a rock song by Tiffany Alvord. This one's called 'So Alive'! Enjoy!



Somehow I got the feeling that she has some sort of resemblance to Rebecca Black. Maybe that's just me. =/ This rock song is unlike a lot others. The others all have loads of shouting, random screams, this one is just like a constant volume of singing, and the beats of the drums behind it. :)

==========

A song recommendation by WL, which is surprisingly non-rock! The lyrics version of it, in case you found it awesome to sing along with the MV. :)



If today is the last day of any random event, sing this! ^^

==========

Next one, again by Taylor Swift. A rather sad song in my opinion.



--

I rarely appreciate David Archuleta songs (only like Crush), but here's another one which I found it rather nice, even though it's a sad song.

\

Awesome animation! The lab better not play this song during my last day. =/ Or they will see teardrops on my guitar. lolwut.

==========

'Last First Kiss' by One Direction!



Definitely not one of their songs to get people high/excited/etc, and sounds like an even sadder than David Archuleta's song. Should properly go and understand their lyrics~

==========

One of the songs I heard from the radio, and well it sounds quite nice! Enjoy!



Sang by a Chinese singer! I somehow feel that it's a bit weird for Chinese singers to switch language, to the point where I tried to find a Chinese version for this song, but of course to no avail. =/

==========

The next 2 songs, sound very similar to me! It's American Girlfriend by Youngblood, and What the Hell by Avril Lavigne!

--



~




--

Compare AG @ 48 seconds and WTH @ 50 seconds. They do sound alike? :D

All I want I've been good but now, woah woah woah I'm thinking an american girlfriend!

==========

Last one, something by Armin Van Buuren and Owl City!!! This songs seems quite long ago, and it's great that I found it somehow! ^^ This one is called Youtopia, vocals from Owl City (Adam Young). Listen to this in the night. :)



Compare this to Eternity, by Paul van Dyk ft. Owl City. Which one is nicer?

~~~~~~~~~

That's about it for this month's random MVs! ^^


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Review NTU SPMS - MAS

Course Review NTU SPMS - Electives

NTU MAS or NUS stats?