2023 resolution

 The jellyfish is back :) 

So, it's been another year, where a lot of COVID restrictions have been lifted, and things somewhat went back to how it was in 2019. Not sure if it's a good thing, but anyway it is appropriate for another resolution post.


~~~

What is awesome about 2022?

1. Went to the gym more often, and did more cardio too. As compared to first starting gym, I think I did more exercises properly, and got a bit stronger. Guess its a healthy lifestyle.

2. Had quite a lot of meals with F4, gym sessions.

3. Created another puzzle game series for Vellay, hoped he enjoyed them. Enjoyed quite a number of crosswords with him too.

4. A few nice hikes with ZP, great outings with JJ, and went on a short Thailand trip with SY and WJ. Feels good to go overseas for a short trip again. 

5. Knowing that I will get promoted to senior staff~ Not sure if it's a good thing or bad thing, but for now just think positively. :) 


==========

What is not that great?

1. Didn't touch Korean nor took the time to learn something new (other than for job purposes). 

2. Fractured my foot at the end of the year. At this point of writing, there is still half a week left for my 6-weeks hospitalization leave. ><

3. Somehow I feel everyone is drifting apart~ Guess that is normal, considering everyone will be settling down, have a stable family of their own, busier~

[Sometimes, it may be better to be alone, than try to put in effort to piece up everything together]


==========

Resolutions for 2023

To be honest, I really don't know. Is there something in life to really look forward to? Still, let me try.

1. Continue the gym sessions, but some routines and workouts need to be tweaked.

2. Since I am promoted, guess I should get much more familiar with my work, and guide younger staff if necessary.

3. Bring my parents for a nice Korea trip, and hopefully nothing goes wrong.

4. Is it a good year to find a new girl?

5. Say goodbye to peeps, and wish them well :) 


=============

With that, here is wishing everyone a nice 2023 with your family and loved ones~ Hopefully your 2022 life and 2023 resolutions are more meaningful than mine. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Review NTU SPMS - MAS

Course Review NTU SPMS - Electives

NTU MAS or NUS stats?