2022 resolution

The jellyfish is back! 2021 has been a decent year for me, even though it may not be as peaceful as 2020~ But still, all is good! This year I wrote this in Mid-Jan 2022 instead of the final night of 2021 because I was at GBTB with PH on NY eve night. No fireworks, but definitely a nice and cooling walk~


~~~~~

What is awesome about 2021? :)

1. This year I managed to get much more exercise as compared to 2019/2020, and I think is perhaps even more than 2018 too. Started going to weekly gyms with War and PH, and also by myself more frequently too. Added cardio to this mix. Honestly I would expect myself to be the last person on Earth to get a gym membership, but seems like things can be different as time goes by~ 

2. Had quite a lot of meals with F4. I think partially because go gym -> easier to meet -> makan.

3. Experienced new stuff and places -> Made a puzzle game series for Vellay; Created some mini games through python and via GUI for own entertainment; Went for a Sentosa Staycation; Went to the SDC haunted house alone; Went to the Southern Islands twice.

4. Improved quality of life -> Reduced youtube watching, but listen to songs via spotify and watch shows via netflix instead. Too much ads on youtube... ><

5. Tried being a mentor/supervisor to 2 interns and 1 temp staff. Not as bad as I thought!


=====

What is not that great?

1. Once again, I learnt even lesser Korean than I wanted to. T.T Not so sure if watching Squid game for 456 times would help to improve... XD

2. Online courses... did not touch much.

3. A few peeps whom I am closer with at work have resigned. But at least they are happier now~


=====

Resolutions for 2022

1. Get postures and techniques correct for gym sessions. Lighter weights, proper techniques. I think this will take a lot of time cos almost everything I am doing may be wrong. ><

2. Try to squeeze time to learn Korean again... and hopefully this time more successful...

3. Get >5 points out of 50 for IPPT running. Will do a bit more cardio and hopefully can achieve this goal. If I run 10 seconds faster as compared to 2019, I can actually get 6 points instead of 1 point! This is highly motivational~ :D

4. Get a new girl? Hmm...

5. To tryout a new activity I have never tried before.


============

Eh, this year like machiam no work resolution. Nvm luh~ Here is wishing everyone a great 2022, stay safe, stay happy! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Course Review NTU SPMS - MAS

Course Review NTU SPMS - Electives

NTU MAS or NUS stats?